Tuesday, May 2, 2017

1 May 2017 - Quisqueya (San Pedro de Macoris)

(Response to Dad's e-mail, in which he shared his opinion of how Trump is doing as president, since Christian asked--basically that the economy is doing well, stock prices are way up, taxes are coming down, the wall is going up, etc.; mentioned that it'd been a while since we'd seen the sun around these parts; invited Christian to attend the temple with him regularly upon his return; etc.)

Sweet, thats what I wanted to know. Everyone here HATES trump and I just wanted a conservative stand point. Weeks sounds great, conference super awesome. etc. Sun? Whats that? Oh that thing I havent seen in over a week because of our non stop rain? haha yeah....good times.

Weekly temple attendance is actually on my post mish plan. Lets do it.

Love you dad!

(General e-mail)

A weird fruit called Mamon.


Last temple trip! With just my bros!


No comments:

Post a Comment