Monday, December 21, 2015

21 December 2016 - Villa Hermosa (La Romana)

(Response to Dad's e-mail in which we report we are having lots of snow, and I realize Dad expected me to tell Christian about using Google Hangouts for the Christmas call. We'll sort it out during the call I guess.)

Ha!! Snow. we got highs in the 90s this week. We are cookin! No i didnt get anything from Dave so I have know idea what were trying to do. haha I dont have time for anything today cus we got back really late from Higuay, but I love you! I havent gotten packages or card, but well see thursday when we go to the capitol. Hopefully its there. I know what you mean! THe year FLEW by. Especially here as a missionary. Its also weird because... there are no seasons here so everyday just feels the same. haha. Love you dad! cant wait for Friday. 3! Remember, its my time!

(General e-mail. Also, for those of you living under a rock, "Feliz Navidad" is Spanish for "Happy Christmas", and "Jo jo jo" is Spanish for "Ho ho ho".)

JO JO JO!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD! So I dont have time to write much of a letter or send Pictures, but next week will be much better! We have a special Mission activity in the capitol Christmas Eve with lots of fun stuff, so were all pretty excited. Today, we all went to Higuay for a zone activity. We played futbol and volley ball with water balloons. Twas great. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment