Monday, December 7, 2015

7 December 2015 - Villa Hermosa (La Romana)

(Response to Dad's e-mail. Note, Dad told Christian about the recent terrorist attacks in Paris, London, and California, and advised him always to be in "code yellow", a Front Sight term. Also Christian is receiving a new debit card to replace the one he doesn't have the PIN for. And finally, Dad is getting a new stem-cell treatment for his knees.)

Wow the world is ending. haha Dont worry dad, Im always in code yellow. You have no idea how many times I wish I had my gun on me. Weve been followed a few times and this one time I almost punched a guy right in the face cus he popped out of nowhere in the middle of the night. Thanks for the new card! I know its better to use as a Credit card, but you can only use that in the big grocery stores. All the store here are tiny little things called comalo that are on every street corner. Even the fast food places use cash. Cards are just non existent here. Good luck with your knees!...again! haha Love you dad!

(General e-mail)

Alright friends and family...so...I have 6 months now. Isnt that crazy?! I got a burn a tie! (missionary tradition). I dont have a time to write today so Ill be brief. 2 of our Bap. Dates fell cus we didnt have anyone in the church, our investigators are still awesome though. Tomorrow we are going to the temple!!!! So pumped! We recieved instructions about Christmas too. We have to stay in the house because all the crazy stuff that happens in the street. Love you all! I love the work and the area is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment