Monday, June 13, 2016

13 June 2016 - Boca Chica (Santo Domingo)

(General e-mail)

Alright so lets talk about this here week that just done passed us by. So not alot happened really. My companion is kind of palomo, but aside from that not much change. Our Bishop is starting a new business that does delivery, so we helped him build, fix and paint up his restaurant. It looks pretty nice and the chef is a member. She cooks AMAZING so if I stay this transfer I might be gettin some more veggies and fruits in.

Also, a while ago we met a less active whos been away from the church since the early nineties. In the first little talk in his colmado, I felt impressed to give him a BOM. I did so and the next time we visited, he had read halfway through alma! I was pretty happy, and even happier to taste his home made fried chicken and plaintains. Mmmm...how am I not fat?

I dont have much time now, but all our baptismal dates fell on Sunday, so that was kind of a bummer. We have a FHE with 3 of them tonight so we're going to see que lo que (whats what, or whats up) Love you all! The spirit is a truly amazing thing. I just finished an audio book describing the Prophet Joseph Smith. AMAZING!

P-Day





Baptism!


Mom, we made one of your recipes.


Trunky year mark cookies.


Look, I made a grafiti of my name.


Sanbil, the super mall.


Subway



No comments:

Post a Comment