Tuesday, November 8, 2016

7 November 2016 - La Llave (Santo Domingo)

(Response to Dad's e-mail)

Well I actually just wrote you an awesome letter, but my interenet crashed and it was erased. It said something like, Love you Dad and Im really proud of you and all the work youre doing. Exciting stuff and count me in for the reunion. Love you!!

(General e-mail)

Well I still dont have photos becuase i forgot my camera cord...so...Not alot to report on this week unfortunately. We put 2 baptismal dates (finally) with some old investigators. The first is a little sister of a recent convert. Her name is Franyelis. The others name is Roger. He is the last member of his family who isnt a member, but alot of his family are inactive. bumbs. He has to get married and actually start progressing, but he´s always excited to talk with us.

In other news, I hit 17 months. So...thats weird. I dont feel old, but I am...bizarre.

Things are great in the work, even if we are seeing a TON of opposition. SO many dates fell last month. We had over 500 as a mission, but had a very low baptism number. We are also seeing more companionship problems and disobedience. We´re working with the missionaries to recognize the source of all this stuff, but its still hard.

Apart from that everything is cool though. Our ward is awesome! Definately the best ward Ive had in my mission, even if our area is tiny. Like seriously. Our area takes up a whopping 2 STREETS. Yeah. I can walk my whole area in like an hour, maybe a little more.

We had ward council last night and that was swell. We now don´t have a ward mission leader cus ours got released. He suddenly got super lazy and was always late and etc, so Bishop let him go. Now we just have the assistent who is way cooler.

Don´t really have anyother news. Life is good. Lovin every second and hope you all do too!! Paz Afuera [transliteration of "peace out"].

No comments:

Post a Comment