Monday, April 17, 2017

17 April 2017 - Quisqueya (San Pedro de Macoris)

I was just sitting here, staring at the computer and realized I hadnt written the big letter yet! AH!

Well...

This week was awesome! This letter will be short, but I will tell the important parts.

So Crisbel from the Contreras family, didnt get baptized. She got scared at the last second and said no. We were there, with the font filled, the chairs set and everything, but spent the next like 2 hours talking with her. We will see what happens tomorrow when we visit them.

We also visited this awesome family that were taught by the first missionaries of Quisqueya, but since then have lost contact with the missionaries. We had a great lesson about the restoration and the husband got really quiet and thinky like. Pensativo. It seemed to impress him alot. I felt very strongly that he needs the BoM as it is a VERY powerful tool for conversion.

I gave a great talk on sunday about conversion and even made one of the members cry. It was really cool and the Lord helped me prepare it in about 2 seconds as I wasnt supposed to speak that day. The Spirit was very strong.

I said this would be short! I love you all and hope you have a great week! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment