Thursday, June 25, 2015

25 June 2015 - Dominican Republic MTC

Pday again? Dang these weeks fly by. haha this week was pretty much the same as the last one! Imagine that!  Last friday we got to walk over to the university and go contacting.  Of course nobody spoke English so we could hardly say anything, but we passed out quite a few Restoration folletos.  Er, pamphlets. I looked at that for a second and thought, "wait, that's not english." hahaha. Went to the temple again today and it was great! Saw the movie with the bald Satan and did all the talking part with no help!  The Spanish is still hard.  I know most of the main grammar rules and things but I'm lacking in words.  Umm....lets see...what else happened.  I saw a few of my friends during the apostle devotionals at the Provo MTC (we watch them taped) and one of my teachers here just got engaged.  Um...I'm feeling much better, but I still have a hearty cough every once in a while.  OH! Just remembered!  So i weighed 135 when I left and I'm already up to 145.  Yeah, I'm gaining wait. Mind Blown.  I was reading in romans late last week, I think in chapter 9, and came across a few verses that really struck me.  Its at the very end of the chapter and just talks about how we have God on our side and nothing can stop us when he's watching over us.  Nothing can separate us from the love of God.  If I think of anything else I'll send it along while I have time.  And Dad...please forward my emails.  I'm starting to get complaints. ;) Thanks! Love you all bye!

This is my companion, Elder Koerper.


No comments:

Post a Comment