Wednesday, June 3, 2015

3 June 2015 - Dominican Republic MTC

Hey Family! Well here I am in the Mtc! We're just getting settled in and they told us to come in here and write our families so....here we go! The flight was long...and kind of annoying, but I got here. I was in a group of seven people which was great, but none of them had ever flown before so I ended up leading them everywhere. I haven't met my companion yet but i have my nametag which is kind of tripping me out. Everyone here is really nice, but all the natives kind of look down on us cus we don't speak Spanish. Also, quick side note, I need my preach my gospel and my immunization records as soon as possible. I am definately the oldest one in our group, but I havent met everyone yet. They have a volleyball net and basketball court here so...thats fun. haha Apparently its time for Gym so I don't have alot of time, but I'll type fast. I could never drive here. Nobody uses turn signals or anything. Its pretty hectic. Oh, and apparently my mission, the east side, is the rich section. Thats what I've been told anyway. Well, I'm going to go unpack. I'll right you guys on Pday! :) Love you all! -Elder Frogley



No comments:

Post a Comment