Monday, November 16, 2015

16 November 2015 - Villa Hermosa (La Romana)

It Came!!!!!! My Package from the RS came!!!!!! Some how, for the grace of God. :D


So its been decided that I have the Coolest Sociedad de Socorro en el mundo [Relief Society in the world]. My package, that I thought for sure had been lost forever finally came this week, and It was amazing. So that was awesome. Also...transfers!....again!!! haha dont worry, nothing is happening. Elder Solis and I and almost the whole zone is staying put. However, on that note I do have news....Elder Solis was released and District Leader and a new one was called, and he is currently writing this letter. I beith the new DL!! What?! Haha So many thanks to Heavenly Father for entrusting me with this part of the flock. Now, for the week. We found some great new families, one of which read the Restoration pamphlet twice before our next visit! Awesome! We also put baptismal dates with Tomasa, Yohkira, Yariza, Lucrezia and The Family of Carmen for the 26th of December. Yes, we will have a "White Night" on my birthday. I couldnt ask for a better present! Tonight were going to have a Family Home Evening with a member family, and make Hot Dogs! Woo America! Also, Wednesday, I have to take a bus to the Capitol for a special leader training meeting. I am pumped for this next transfer! It will be amazing! Aside from that, things are normal. Lots of walking....and walking........and walking in the very hot sun, but hey. Now Im blondish and super tan, so I aint complainin. I have also officially reached 150 pounds! And they said this wasnt the mission to gain weight. Ha! Showed them.

A quick note from my personal study. I think its in Moroni 9:6. We have a work to do while in this tabernacle of clay. Not just the missionaries, but everyone. We all have a purpose and a work to do in the eternal plan of our Father in Heaven. Many dont recognize this and are lost in their lives, seeking to do exactly what they want. Little do they know that in order to find true happiness and contentment in this life, we must first let go of our wishes and desires and align our wills with that of God. The ways of men are vastly inferior to The Supreme Creator and our pleasures are nothing to the Eternal Joy that our Father offers. I hope you all try to find your purpose in this life and strive for true happiness in His plan. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment