Monday, March 28, 2016

28 March 2016 - Boca Chica (Santo Domingo)

(Response to Dad's e-mail, in which Dad described the Easter feast we all enjoyed.)

Ah.....such food. Haha that sounds super amazing. haha Im Jealous. The stake made us dinner today, specialy made by chefs and stuff at it was.....rice....pasta....and meat. It was good though. haha Love you dad!

Oh! and I also tried to take out money from my card aaaaaaand it didnt work. So I dont know whats up with that. It works fine when i just swipe it, but I cant take out cash.

(General e-mail)

Dang it! I have no time! Ill write a nice big letter next week! really fast! Baptism was great! Through miracles we met the stake goal! The house got robbed. Im training here in Boca Chica and im still DL! Love you all! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment