Tuesday, July 12, 2016

11 July 2016 - Las Américas (Santo Domingo)

(Response to Dad's e-mail, in which Dad mentioned some treatments for his shoulder, Dad's plans to further his education even more, Ian being Ian, etc.)

Cool Cool Cool! Love it! Ive been praying alot that you can know what must be done with your schooling. Ill include your shoulder too!

Ian sent me the pics of his sky diving trip! So cool!

In my BOM study Im in Alma 57. Man I lvoe captain Moroni. I also saw alot of parralels between the stripling warriors and us as missionaries. All young and facing an inumberable host, but if you obey our orders with exactness, we will triumph. We will acquire many, many injuries on the way, but we will not fail, nor fall, IF we hold firm and undaunted in the faith. Love you Dad! Ive got big news!

(General e-mail)

Hey Fam, so I lvoe you all but I have no time to write at all! Im ZL now back in las americas, opening a new zone and a new area. Ok buy. Details next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment