Tuesday, March 21, 2017

20 March 2017 - Quisqueya (San Pedro de Macoris)

(Response to Dad's e-mail, in which Dad mentioned some medical seminars he's been to and suggested some alternative plans for college this fall.)

Hey dad! So thats awesome about all the seminars. Im always interested to learn new random things, but I dont think id understand it if you explained it to me. :P haha

As for school...I dont know! I thought I was certain, but now you are giving me new options i hadnt considered and Im confused. Ill give it thought and prayer this week, but we will see.

Also, as for the chat. I dont feel great about it (just to make it known and you dont think im being disobedient), but it is allowed and I only use it to check up on important things like college.

Love you Dad! If you guys as a family could do a little research into what the different schools offer, Id be very grateful (cus I dont ahve time nor permission to do it myself.) :) Love you!!

(General e-mail.)

Let me try and jot down a few notes for the week.

so...

Elder Anderson was AMAZING!! I got to shake his had as wellas those of a whole bunch of other 70s. The choir number was gorgeous and went off almost without a hitch.

Elder Anderson spoke in spanglish with some portoguese mixed in there as well.  He also speaks french!  Thought the whole thing I just kept feeling that this WAS a chosen apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Super spiritual.

The Contreras family continue being awesome, but we still havent been able to figure out their papers.

Not much news in other parts. All is well, Im out of time and will write more next week. Sorry these letters are so short!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment