Tuesday, April 15, 2014

14 April 2014 - Estancia, Brasil

Elder Frogley's words have proven prophetic--he is indeed getting transferred, and I suppose we'll find out where next time. This week we get to learn about some wonderful miracles that have blessed Elder Frogley's life and the lives of those the Lord has put in his path. All things happen in the Lord's way and in the Lord's time!

Hello family!! This week was excelent! This was the last week in the transfer and we were pretty sure that id be transfered, so it was getting tough to work. Tuesday we did a devision with the LD to help us work to the end, but we didnt have any baptisims marked for saturday, so we were focusing more on making new investigators. But we hsd some great blessings! We were walking down the street durring the devision and the son of one of our x investivators called us to visit his mom again. I thought, why not. I dont know if yall remember her but we taught her when I first got in the area, she accepted baptism and everything. She said she hsd a drea that she was baptised, but she just gave up because she didnt feel the desire to be baptised. We walked in three months later, hadnt talked to her once, and started talking about baptism again. She said that shed be baptised, on saturday! We didnt have to teach her or anything, she just said yes! We visited her everyday last week, and she msde it to the baptism and she was baptised! Its amazing what a little time does! The lord just needed to work with her a little. With our other investigators, weve marked several weddings and my comp will do great work, because I was indeed transfered. Its time for me to leave my trainee to work for himself. Hes gonna do awesome but im sad to leave the area. The next area could be my last, its weird to think the end is near. Any way, thats pretty much my whole week! So I got a question for dad, I was thinking, I speak portuguese, and I remember one time you said you know the medical director of the olympics and I was wondering if it would be possible to get his email or talk to him. I think it would be amazing to work in the Olympics as a translator or something. Anyway,  love ya fam, ill send pics of my new area and the baptism next week!
Elder Frogley

No comments:

Post a Comment