Monday, April 28, 2014

28 April 2014 - Clima Bom, Brazil

It's that time of the week again!! And we're all so excited we just can't help it. Elder Frogley had only a moment to share this week, but what a power-packed paragraph! Great stuff. Also, Dad shared this talk (here) from Elder Featherstone that you all should read. Now. Like, right this second. I'll wait...

...Great, OK, here's the e-mail from Elder Frogley.

I try to read the talk tomorrow cause today im short on time! the Districts great! I have to other missionaries in the district but its pretty much the same as being senior trainor. Just instead of one Junior i have 3. We had a baptisim last week! severinho made it until the baptisim. Easiest baptisim i ever had! We taught him everything in four visits, then let him fend for himself until the baptisim and he made it. He wanted to be baptised so bad, it was awesome. When the LZ di my interview, they had me do one of theres. Which was my first interview as a LD. It was cool! She was insane but it was chill. We started teaching a bunch of new investigators and we have some promising stuff but nothing for this week as of yet. Ive noticed that as ive tried to change my self to handle my new responsibility ive also gotten a lot better in my teaching! Its cool. We teach really well now. It also helps that I do most the teaching cause my comps new. gota go! i got my Birthday pres already! Thanks! Ill try to send pics next week! Also i got my call from the secretary asking which airport i want to go to in the US. I should be getting my ticket in a little bit! Ill let yall know! 
Love you!
Elder frogley

No comments:

Post a Comment