Monday, May 16, 2016

16 May 2016 - Boca Chica (Santo Domingo)

(Response to Dad's e-mail, in which Dad shared about losing his glasses to a wood chipper; also, the company the city contracted to install street lights in my parents' neighborhood caused an electrical surge that friend a bunch of homes' electronics; also, we visited Front Sight for some handgun training.)

Nooooo! The glasses! Are you getting some nice horn rims to replace them? ;) You should at least order from Zennioptical. Its so cheap. haha And no power? Thats crazy. Que palomos those electricians (is that how you spell that?)

I find my self going through the front sight drills sometimes. Dern muscle memory is a reall thing. haha Prayers fulfilled!

Well thanks Dad! I´ll write the big letter in a sec.

(General e-mail)

Baptism!! whats that? Its a double baptism? How superb! Yes, Miriam and Antonio finally got baptized. it was really great. Elder Call and I even did a special musical number of brightly beams our fathers mercy. Twas swell. We are hoping that their other cousin Liliani will be baptized next week as well.

As for investigators in general. We are working we 3 families who want to get married and baptized and well as various individuals. We been having big drops in our people with dates as church attendance seems to be a problem for some.

This week was...quite busy, confusing and crazy. As it turns out, Im not finishing Elder Calls training. I am instead getting another kid named Elder Valle. He´s a bit crazy but I´ll work with patience and charity and stuff. and now he´s reading over my shoulder. haha oh well.

And now I have to print a map and all my other campanions are bugging me so I´ll have to cut this short. More details and photos next week. Love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment