Monday, May 9, 2016

9 May 2016 - Boca Chica (Santo Domingo)

(General e-mail)

Well actually this will be rather small as I had the privelege of talking to the majority of the people that read this thing. BUT as for the poor, degenerate saps who missed out on the privilegio de oir mi voz, (that was a joke. calm down...no really, you can holster your pistol. come on now, put it away. there we go.) here area few brief words. The week was great, but the baptism got cancelled for rain. The kids are all still pumped though! Elections for the president are next week and we have to be careful with all the crazies out. I did get a free hat though. Everything else is fine. The call with the fam was amazing and the week was normal.

I would like to share another awesome experience that I had with my son. WE were doing his training, talking about the faith, and I felt really prompted to share the thought that "those that are with us are greater than those with them" That just lead into a super spiritual discussion about the divinity of our calling and how much God loves us and how truly weak Satan is. It was really powerful and I felt very, very impressed that Tyler and Grandpa have been, are and will be helping me throughout my mission. I knew that in that very moment, they were there with me. I would love to describe everything in detail, but I dont remember it all and Im out of time. It is written in my journal though. Love you all!!

May the 4th be with you and Revenge of the 6th with my nerd son.






No comments:

Post a Comment