Wednesday, September 18, 2013

29 July 2013 - Estancia Brazil

I guess when you consider an athlete (no, not a three-syllable word "ath-e-lete," despite what some people try to tell you) like Elder Frogley, everything's a competition :) And if anyone really cares about the numbers, score TWO points for Elder Frogley this week! Plus one attempt :)

Wow! Sounds like a busy week! Lets see if I can compete! And PS Mom doesnt have to worry about being an empty nester for to long. I plan on chilling for a month after I get back and then getting an appartment in the Valley. Yall ready for this week! TWO BAPTISIMS! Whoo! It was suppose to be three but the guy who was suppose to baptised the third baptisim couldnt come. So We´ll baptise him next week. Now lets start at the beginning of the week! We had a fairly normal week until Wednesday. Weve been teaching a memer in active and her boyfriend that shes living with. They promised to come to church three weeks in a row now and didnt show up. So I think were dumping them. Also the brother of a recent convert has been skipping out on church so I think were stopping with them too. We did a devision on thursday for our two baptisims. Kyle and Douglas. They were ready to go. Remember them? Daisys kids? Friday was the English class. Kyle and douglas (11 and 9 years old) were there and they were absolutely out of control. I think theyre both ADD and Douglas is Bipolar. They were so loud and abnoxcious durring the lessons that I actually forcefully removed them from the room. They werent to happy but I didnt have much of a choice. They refuse to listen to adults. And their littl sister was there to and shes the same way. After English class they stayed there and watched the baptisimal font being filled and when we went to check the hight, we opened the door and the girl actually jumped in! We through her out and gave her a very forcefull scolding. Shes got the attitude of a 20 yearold black chick in a 7 year old boddy. If somebody tells her not to do something she just looks at us like ´´ not you didnt´´ and does it anyway. But all things concidered we got the two baptised the next day. (Douglas tried to swim in the font after I baptised him. I had to forcefully remove him again) Their entire family was there and that ws pretty cool. Douglases Grandpa and Kyles Dad was there and he took them to church the next day. Were going to start working with him because he is the most interested. He was answereing questions and everything. It was cool. We baught a house. My first experience with that! And We´ll start a new area soon! Thats it! Dad! Read Ether 12 for me and tell me what you think! I use it alot!
Love yall!
Elder Frogley
Pics next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment