Friday, August 23, 2013

1 April 2013 - Aracaju Brazil

Hello again to one and all. We've got a picture this week! And we also reminisce about the times we used to attend General Priesthood Session with Dad, who now ends up going alone sometimes. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to live closer together someday so we can enjoy the blessings of family proximity again.
Elder Frogley and Elder Rock's street display.

Elder Frogley's companion has knee cancer.

Oi people of the United States! Hows life! Paps! Im glad your knee is getting better fast! Im still lookinng forword to our basketchy when i get back! Sorry, I ment to right basketball and Im too lazy to change it. Bumber about General confrence dad! I wish I could go with you! I think were just watching it with members! Im going to miss our mexican food! the list of Easter food made me hungry! I almost forgot it was Easter Yesterday! You lose track of time here! We had these deep fried tortilla things with heart of palm filling and chicken nuggets! It was pretty good! So heres the list this week! My companion has his exrays and he sent them to the mission doctor. It doesnt look good. Their going to try to keep him here but hes probably going home. He has câncer for crying out loud! As for my knees, as soon as I told you about them and you started praying for me, the pain was gone. Hasnt bothered me since. And I havent gotten the package yet. Probably wont get it for a few more months. thanks though! Ill definitly use them! this week as for as lessons taught, first, we did thins thing were we went to the bus station and and put out fliers and Livros de Mormon and just walked around and yelled at people like old fashion times! It was sweet! I can carry on a conversation pretty well! Something else kinda strange! We got a reference from a member to teach two of her friends here on vacation. their both americans from Indiana and they dont speak Portuguese. We taught them, talked alot and took them to church! I was their translator the whole time! It was sweet! And they said I was super smart for speaking so well with only 5 months! I told them it was all the spirit, but I still felt awesome! Life is so much more fun when you can talk to people! Miss you Family! Love you!
Elder Frogley 

No comments:

Post a Comment