Friday, August 23, 2013

6 May 2013 - Maceió Brazil

Hello friends and family,

It's a short e-mail this week, and it came a little late--sorry about the mix-up with Mothers' Day and all that. And things are kind of rough in Brazil for Elder Frogley. Sometimes investigators just lose interest for whatever reason, but what doesn't kill you...!

Haha, do you guys still have just the truck and the two vans or have you upgraded? sounds hecktic but Im jealous about that fireside! Sounds like it was awesome! Our weak was a little disapointing. All of our investigators are gone. They all gave up and we dont know how to help them. They get really excited in the beginning and then they just slack off later. We have 0 progressing investigators. We did an evaluation of our work and decided we need to trim our schedule. We need to start working smart instead of trying to force people who arent interested. Another thing that bumbed me out throughly was when the pres came to our area to visit me. He wanted to talk about the stupid thing my trainer and all the stupid things he did. I didnt tell the pres about him so now the pres is mad at him and at me for not telling. It was rough. Ill be earning his trust for a while. My trainer is probably going home. wish me luck! On the up side we rededicated our zone yesterday! It was beautiful! Ill send you  the pics! I dont have much elso to report. Miss you guys! Dad, have any ideas about how I can show the pres Im trustworthy? Love you guys! More next week! Pray for me so I can stand up to Elders not being their best.

No comments:

Post a Comment